Monday

Kinda like being nominated for Prom Queen!

Wow... talk about humbling. I was just updating my Facebook page and while there, I reached my 100th Like! Isn't it funny how social media has become so important to our daily lives? I catch up with my family members, support clients in the message windows, surf Pinterest, network and well... let's admit it - waste time. LOL

But there is a validation that comes from something you are building has a sufficient following. Kinda like being nominated for Prom Queen. Am I overreacting? Perhaps, but honestly, I think I am celebrating.

Wish I had some confetti to throw in the air...

Here is what I did instead:
I have 100 FB Likes! Let's give something away! I will draw from my followers and give the winner a set of the Family Blocks you see features on the cover photo! WOW! I'm so grateful and thankful!         
And the winner is... go like the page to find out! LOL

That was so much fun! I am now on mission to increase my blog readership to 100 by the end of May. I realize that I have my work cut out for me, since I'm at 45 followers. I will do a drawing on June 1st if I can get to that elusive number and I'm going to make sure it's really good. More details to come...
Thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I won! Those blocks are awesome! I needed that today :) God told you didn't He?!

    I love you Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally my pleasure! He is good like that, isn't He?

    ReplyDelete