Wednesday

Yearbook Season

It's yearbook season and I always love this time of year.
Don't you remember, at the end the end of the year, yearbooks would come out and you would hope your picture was good, look for your friends in the candid shots and then have all your friends (plus the boy you were crushing on) sign your book to save for years later. I know that for me, I very rarely had little more than my standard school photo in the book and I longed for more.
Well, I'm not in high school anymore, but as my daughters' bring home their school annuals, I find myself... longing for more again.  I hear you... I know, I know. "You don't have time". Do you have fifteen minutes a month? Be honest with yourself. You KNOW you have fifteen minutes. Especially if you had a yearbook staff at your beck and call.

I love the whole drag and drop feature, combined with the flexiblity of being able to customize each and every detail... if I have the time.  Here are a few samples and yeah, you could totally catch up.


In just 15 minutes a month (5 minutes to upload the photos, 5 minutes to jot a note or two down and 5 minutes to make sure it's just how you want it) you can create your own yearbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment