Saturday

Before I Was Your Mother...

My kids love to hear stories of my as a child, especially the naughty ones! I remember asking my parents these same questions. Why do children delight in hearing about us before we were the mothers and fathers?
Because it gives them a sense of belonging; a history of themselves. It is becasue of this I am currently working on a storybook that is 8x8 in sized. Hardcover for durability and about $50 when all is published and delivered.

Think of this. Mother's Day is coming and your children will spend hours working on a  gift for you. Why not spend just a little time making them something too? They can read it while you are off getting a manicure and then talk about it when you meet up for lunch!
Here are some excerpts from my own book:




Simple to create, this project is a template in the Template Gallery at http://www.myphotofairy.com/. You can do this, and I will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment