Monday

The Pros of Digital Storybooking

So, you may have noticed my posts have slowed a little and that is becasue I am on VACATION! Hooray for vacations! I wake up daily to the crash of the Pacific ocean and the rich taste of locally grown coffee. It's all good. But before you start to hate me, let me finish my post.

I was a scrapbooking enthusiast for 8 years. Stickers, letters, diecuts, paper. The smell of adhesive made me giddy. I still love to have paint in my cuticles and glue on the tips of my fingers. But let's be honest. I have two active children and I'm pretty active myself. I don't always have the time to get everything out and cover every flat surface just to make a page.
A friend told me about digital scrapbooking and I balked! No THANKS mamn! I don't wanna! Blech.
But she convinced me to just try it... so against my will I did and I will never go back.


Here are the pros of Digital Storybooking:
  • You can do it from your private bungalow in Kauai (or anywhere there is wireless internet!)
  • There is no waste... no stray letter Z's that don't get used, no pictures that you can't bear to toss.
  • There is nothing to store. No disks, no supplies, nothing.
  • It is far less expensive.
  • You can complete books in an hour, rather than a year!
  • You can digi-book while watching a movie with your partner!
I'm telling you, just try it! You can create your free digital account here: Free Digital Storybook Account
If it asks you a question about viewing stuff, click no.
Have a great day! I'm off to sip Mai Tais and visit a vintage lighthouse and take in a luau!

No comments:

Post a Comment