Thursday

Graduation Announcements with Flair!

A darling and dear friend of mine is graduating from high school this year. She mentioned she might like to have me help her with her graduation announcements and truly honored, I set to work immeadiately. Armed with incredible photos (taken by Anchorage photographer Nicole Bickford) my job was half done. I was immediately smitten with one photo in particular and it brought to mind that famous Robert Frost poem, The Road Not Taken. An easy match, I paired the two and this is what I came up with!

Completely customizable, senior graduation cards can reflect your personal style and tell more about you than your graduation date. Cost for these 5x7 double sided cards with envelopes are $130 for 100, plus a nominal design fee.

Contact Jennifer to arrange for a your senior cards today!
http://www.myphotofairy.com/ or (907)350-1755


1 comment:

  1. I love Robert Frost, and I love, LOVE this announcement. I may have to steal the idea in about five years...

    ReplyDelete